|.:: MAIN MENU ::.|
|Focus dan Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Policy for Plagiarism|
|Copyright and License|
|Open Access Policy|
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta focuses on publishing management research results everywhere, issues published by Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta covering human resources management, marketing management, financial management, strategic management, entrepreneurship, and other management and business applications.
Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta is open to readers. Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta is positioned as a forum for academics and practitioners to share scientific information about research results.
Peer Review Process
The journal utilizes a blind peer review process. All manuscripts will initially be pre-reviewed by the editors for the requirements and suitability for the journal, before being sent to a minimum of two independent peer reviewers. Comments and recommendations from the reviewers help the editor to decide whether or not to publish the articles in our journal. The editor will have the final decision about whether to accept or reject the article. The editor may request the author to revise the article before making the final decision. The article is original guaranteed by the writer and is not published in the other journals/proceedings. The review process is conducted in a blind review process with the peer group system, which is reinforced by the qualified reviewers in their field. Results of the assessment possibilities articles can be:
- Accepted with minor revisions.
- Received with major revisions.
- Suggested sent to another appropriate journal.
Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta are published collectively 2 times a year Editions are published every January and July.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. We do not charge any fees for any reader to download articles for their own scholarly use.
Benefits of open access for the author, include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints
Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta is a peer-reviewed journal. This journal follows guidelines from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) facing all aspects of publication ethics and, in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct. This statement clarifies the ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the author, the Editor-in-Chief, the Editorial Board, the peer-reviewer and the publisher (by Department of Management, Economic Faculty of Universitas Bung Hatta). Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta is dedicated to following best practices on ethical matters, errors, and retractions. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of the editorial board. Any kind of unethical behavior is not acceptable, and the journals do not tolerate plagiarism in any form.
Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta adapts COPE to meet a high-quality standards of ethics for publishers, editors, authors, and reviewers. As an essential issue, publication ethics needs to be explained clearly to improve the quality of the research worldwide. In this part, we explain the standard for editors, authors, and reviewers. Publishers don’t have the right to interfere with the integrity of the contents and only support publishing in timely manner.
- Based on the review report of the editorial review board, the editor can accept, reject, or request modifications to the manuscript.
- Editors should be responsible for every article published in Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta.
- The editors may communicate with other editors or reviewers in making the final decision.
- An editor has to evaluate the manuscript objectively for publication, judging each on its quality without looking to nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the authors. He/she should decline his/her assignment when there is a potential conflict of interest.
- Editors need to ensure the document sent to the reviewer does not contain the information of the author, vice versa.
- Editors’ decisions should be informed to authors accompanied by reviewers’ comments unless they contain offensive or libelous remarks.
- Editors should respect requests from authors that an individual should not review the submission, if these are well-reasoned and practicable.
- Editors and all staff should guarantee the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript.
- Editors will be guided by COPE flowcharts if there is a suspected misconduct or disputed authorship.
- Reviewers need to comment on ethical questions and possible research and publication misconduct.
- Reviewers will do the work in a timely manner and should notify the editor if they can not complete the work.
- Reviewers need to keep the confidentiality of the manuscript.
- Reviewers should not accept to review the manuscripts in which there is a potential conflict of interest between them and any of the authors.
- Author(s) affirm that the material has not been previously published and that they have not transferred elsewhere any rights to the article.
- Author(s) should ensure the originality of the work and they have properly cited others’ work in accordance with the references format.
- Author(s) should not engage in plagiarism nor self-plagiarism.
- Author(s) should ensure that they follow the authorship criteria that are taken from Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta that is explained in instruction for the author of Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta.
- Authors should not submit the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently. It is also expected that the author will not publish redundant manuscripts or manuscripts describing the same research in more than one journal.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study. Others who have made significant contributions must be listed as co-authors. Authors also ensure that all the authors have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- The author(s) haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any form of description part, photograph, or pedigree.
- Author(s) should give the editor the data and details of the work, if there are suspicions of data falsification or fabrication.
- If at any point of time, the author(s) discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in the submitted manuscript, then the error or inaccuracy must be reported to the editor.
- Authors of the journal should clarify everything that may cause a conflict of interests such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property on the document of Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta form disclosure.
The Editors of Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in its publications. However, the Editors of Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Content and disclaim all such representations and warranties whether express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this publication are the views of the authors and are not necessarily the views of the Editors of Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission Fee: 0 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication Fee: 750.000 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for online publication, you are required to pay an article Publication Fee.
The manuscript submitted into this journal will be screened for plagiarism using Turnitin.
The papers submitted to Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta must have a similarity level of less than 20%.
Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta published for first in 2007 in the print version, since 2018 has been using the online system using OJS platform.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta.
- The author holds the copyright of the submitted and published articles, with the understanding that articles are disseminated under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The editorial team is entitled to do the editing in accordance with the guidelines writing or template in the Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta.