|.:: ACCREDITATION ::.|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta.
- The author holds the copyright of the submitted and published articles, with the understanding that articles are disseminated under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The editor team is entitled to do the editing in accordance with the guidelines writing or templete in the Jurnal Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.