|.:: MAIN MENU ::.|
|Focus dan Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Policy for Plagiarism|
|Copyright and License|
|Open Access Policy|
Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta focuses on publishing management research results everywhere, issues published by Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta covering the human resources management, marketing management, financial management, strategict management, entrepreneurship, and other management and business applications.
Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta is open to all readers. Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta is positioned as a forum for academics and practitioners to share scientific information about research results.
- All manuscripts must be submitted through Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta Online Submission E-Journal Portal (https://ejurnal.bunghatta.ac.id/index.php?journal=JMN)
- The author submitting a manuscript do have understanding that if the corresponding paper is accepted, then the copyright will be assigned to author.
- The statement contribution toward the development of science and technology is from the new findings/ideas/opinions which prioritize the current primary references in the latest ten years.
- The article is an empirical study. The sharpness of critically analysis and synthesis is prioritized.
- The article is written according to the rule of Jurnal Manajemen Universitas Bung Hatta and an editorial team reserves the right to revise the style of writing with a note that it does not change the intent and quality of the article.
- Questionnaires and other instruments. Manuscript articles that use primary data research or experimentation must also include the surveys document as the supplementary document.
- Authors are obliged to send the results of data processing as well as tables and the original image file via email.
A. The Writing Guidance
- The article is well-written in Indonesia or English ranging from 2500 words until 5000 words. The writing of foreign language is italicized. Typed single space for the abstract. One and half space for content and references. Written by font Times New Roman (TNR) 12pt size and indent for paragraphs are 1,15 cm.
- The paper size is A4 (210 x 297 mm), it is one column and the page setup is: top margin 1.27 cm; bottom margin 1.27 cm; left margin 1.27 cm and right margin 1.27 cm.
- The font size for the title is TNR 16pt; it is capitalized, bolded and left justified.
- After the title, it is followed by the author (without the title). It is TNR 12pt, capitalized each word, bolded and left justified.
- Under the author, it is the institution and the email at TNR 12pt, capitalized each word, without bolded and left justified. For example: Management Departmen Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business, Universitas Bung Hatta.
- The font size for the sub-part in the article is TNR 12pt, capitalized each word, bolded and left justified and without any bullet and numbering.
- All table form as an example. Table title is placed on the table with left justified. For
- example: Table 1. Variabel Kompetensi Karyawan
B. The Article Systematic
The article systematic includes: the title; the identity of the author (without a title); abstract; keywords; introduction (without sub-sections), method; result and discussion; conclusion and recommendation and references. While discussion about literature review and previous studies included in the introduction or result and analysis.
C. The Article Format
- Title. The title must be interesting, specific and informative, which is measured by directness in writing.
- The author identity. It includes the author’s name (without the title), the institution, and the email.
- Abstract. It is written in about 250 words, in two languages; Bahasa Indonesia and English. Abstract in English is written first and then abstract in Bahasa Indonesia. The abstract should include the purpose of research, data/object of research, method, result or conclusion.
- Keywords. The keywords should be written in English. Keywords should be chosen carefully and are able to reflect the concepts/variables contained in the article, with the number of three to five keywords.
- Introduction. It is the state of arts of the research, which consists of the background of the study, the motivation of the study, the theories and the objectives of the study. It is written in the form of paragraph.
- Method. It consists of the research design (the method, the data, the data source, the data collecting technique, the data analysis technique, the variables measurement) that written in the form of paragraph.
- Result and discussion. It contains the results of empirical or theoretical study written by a systematic, critical analysis, and informative. The use of tables, images etc. only to support or clarify the discussion and is confined only to support substantial information, e.g, tables of statistical tests, the results of model testing etc. Discussion of results should be argumentative regarding the relevance of the results, theory, previous research and empirical facts, as well as demonstrate the novelty of the findings.
- Conclusion and suggestion. It consists of the conclusion, clarity of new findings, new theories and the possibility of the future research development.
- References. The reference use APA Citation Style. The degree of sophistication of materials referred to in the span of 10 years. The references are expected to be 80% of the primary sources originated from the national and international journals. Writing citations that referenced in the script should use reference application (reference manager) such as Mendeley, Endnote, or Zotero